Monday, March 29, 2010

From Tamera Lindsay

Hi, Valerie-
wanted to thank you (and all involved) for the great memorial party for Vance at Herold's. I so much enjoyed meeting you again and seeing so many of Vance's family and friends there. I just know that he was there smiling and dancing.

Vance did, indeed, live his life to the fullest and I was very grateful to have been able to reconnect with him in Arizona before he left this earth. He was my first mentor in the arts, having been just a teenager when I met him in Alexandria in 1979-80. I have to thank him, also, for being my first mentor of the Tarot, a great gift in my own and many others lives.

Bruce Swift mentioned that you are writing a book about him and his work. Feel free to contact me for any help that I may be able to impart. Thanks for being such a great sister.

Hoping your day is sunny and springlike--
Tamera

No comments:

Post a Comment